1) Old Port: Craft Beer Cellar Portland opens its doors at 5 p.m. today. The latest branch of the MA-based retail franchise is at 111 Commercial St. Read an interview with co-owners Jorgen Persson and Pietro Di Luzio from earlier this summer and see a recent write-up by Kathleen Pierce.
2) Old Port: A representative for Rosemont Market said the 5 Commercial Street store in Portland, sometimes known as Rosemont Produce, should have its butcher set up in time for Labor Day Weekend. Before now, Brighton Avenue's Rosemont was the only location to do on-site butchery.
New meat/cheese set-up at Rosemont. [Photo: Adam H. Callaghan]
· All Craft Beer Cellar Portland Coverage [-EME-]
· All Rosemont Coverage [-EME-]
· All Opening Report Coverage [-EME-]