Plywood Report: Salvage BBQ
- The front of Salvage BBQ & Smokehouse facing Congress Street.
- Artist and Jay Villani's business partner Pat Corrigan's sketch for the bar and take out area.
- Looking toward the back of the space, where there will be a "Little League banquette" for groups. The wood on the floor outlines the bar.
- Big windows facing Congress Street - this will be the waiting/take-out area.
- Floor boards from the old Sportsmen's Grill were found in the basement and are being used for the new restaurant's floor.
- Villani has plans for a beer garden in the adjacent parking lot; this garage door will be changed to a barn door.
- Pat Corrigan's sketch of the bar.
- Brick wall that will be left intact.
- Jay Villani holds up the initial sketch of the restaurant, by his business partner, artist Pat Corrigan.
- The entrance.